If I ate meat, you guys, I would be SO FUCKING MAD about this cock-tease of an email.
So birthday cooler is being picked up by me and shipped tonight and should be to Dad in two days with 6-8 bacon wrapped fillets (melt in your mouth kind)! We went with those because they weigh the least and are the most expensive in a restaurant…so there! Bam!
The Lupus Foundation of America just asked me to participate in a lupus study
So I guess that means another Liz Miller has lupus? Sorry to hear that, other Liz Miller.
Does anyone know what to do when a guy named Gary sends the wrong Liz Miller a $50 Amazon gift card?
Because that just happened.
Some Liz Miller just used my email address to set up a brand new Gmail address.
Congratulations on creating your brand new Gmail address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep this email for your records, as it contains an important verification code that you may need should you ever encounter problems or forget your password.
You can login to your account at http://mail.google.com/
The Gmail Team
Boy I hope we don’t get wires crossed going forward.
I cannot emphasize enough how much this email was sent to the wrong Liz Miller.
SUBJECT: Will Your Church Pray on Nov. 11?
When we ask persecuted Christians in hostile and restricted nations how we can help and bless them, their first response is, “Pray for us!”
The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church, on the second Sunday in November, is an important way of answering their request. It is a day for the worldwide Body of Christ to unite in prayer for members of the Body who suffer for their faith.
To assist your church in praying effectively on IDOP Sunday, The Voice of the Martyrs is offering the 2012 IDOP Church Resource Kit. The kit includes a 5-minute DVD that shares the story of Bounchan, who was imprisoned in Laos for almost 13 years because of his Christian faith. It also includes a variety of other resources to help your church “Remember those in bonds” (Heb. 13:3) on this important day.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR CHURCH RESOURCE KIT FOR ONLY $9
While IDOP is set aside as a special day of prayer for the persecuted, it is vital that we remember our persecuted family throughout the year. A VOM prayer banner is available to help remind your church family to pray for the persecuted throughout the year.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE 2012 PRAYER BANNER
Our brothers and sisters of the persecuted church ask that we pray for them. Will you and your church answer their request this November?
For those in bonds,
The Voice of the Martyrs
If you would like to view a list of resources on the persecuted church and online specials from VOM, please visit secure.persecution.com.
I got like three of these in one day. BLARGH.
I guess that Liz Miller who was getting married, y’know, got married.
Below is your schedule of events for your wedding day.
* Address to get ready: [REDACTED]
* [REDACTED HAIRSTYLISTS] will arrive at 11:15
* #3 hair appointments
* #2 makeup appointments
* Any additional people, if there is time, will be $ 85 payable in cash only
* Your cell phone # is [REDACTED]
* [REDACTED]’S cell # is [REDACTED] (texting is best- there are times she can not pick up but can text back)
* Please direct a minimum of 20% gratuity to each Designer and/or Artist on that day as agreed to in the contract.
* Parking is billed at the hotel/garage rate
***** Please have 2 regular/kitchen table type chairs and 1 stool in the room, and 2 surfaces cleaned off prior to the Arrival Time *****
To avoid us running short on time, please remember these important items from our contract:
* Hair requiring a Blow-dry shall be wet and product free just prior to receiving service.
* Hair requiring an Up-do or 1/2 up-1/2 down shall not be wet or washed within 24 hours of the above-mentioned day.
* The Bride shall instruct all persons requiring service of their specific hair requirements.
* Flat Iron styles, from “wet to set”, are an additional fee to the per person rate. The additional fee begins at 30 dollars and is determined by length, health, thickness and style.
* Flat Iron styling is considered 1 appointment; if additional styling is requested it shall be booked and charged as 2 appointments.
* The Bride shall instruct all persons receiving makeup application to prepare their facial skin by exfoliating and moisturizing.
Thank you for choosing Wedding Tresses for your wedding day preparations. Best wishes for a super sensational wedding day!!
Sounds like somebody had an exciting night.
Due to the recent events at the “Foxhole Lounge. We need to “REMIND” everyone of the VFW Post rules.
Verbal conflict and arguments will “NOT” be tolerated.
The Bartender will ask you to pay your tab and leave!
“A SECOND OCCURRENCE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING “PERMANENTLY BARRED” FROM THE FOXHOLE LOUNGE.”
Subject header: [REDACTED]’S BACHELORETTE PARTY-RESPONSE NEEDED
CAN’T BELIEVE [REDACTED]’S PARTY IS ONLY A MONTH AWAY!! SO EXCITED!!
Please email me and let me know if you will be attending, because I need to book reservations ASAP. Also, please tell me whether you have access to a car and want to drive. I was planning on renting a party bus ( I will pay for it), but it will only make sense to do this if people want this option. Lastly, please let me know a time that you would be able to leave Friday afternoon.
FUN DETAILS TO FOLLOW…
Anyone who doesn’t vote for the party bus is a fool.